Here are a few reasons they say have caused this increased activity:
- Animal health companies’ valuations have increased
- Increased news coverage of animal health issues
- A belief among investors that the regulatory process for bringing animal health products to market is easier, which is actually incorrect in many instances
- Additional funding need not met by “angel” investors
- Improving market has led to more companies being willing to step into the space
For a link to the full article and podcast please click here.